It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school or when participating in a school organized event outside of normal school hours.
Our policy for school uniform is based on the notion that school uniform
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a sense of community and belonging toward the school;
- is practical and smart;
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and is considered by parents/care givers as good value for money; and
- is designed with health and safety in mind.
Uniforms are mandatory. Uniforms set the tone of a positive learning environment. Please be mindful that dress code violations will be enforced, as we want to protect our learning environment. The uniform policy is as follows:
- Students in K-5th grade must wear red or white shirts
- 6th and 7th grade students can wear red, white, or black shirts
- All grades must wear black or khaki bottoms
- Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times