It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school or when participating in a school organized event outside of normal school hours.
Our policy for school uniform is based on the notion that school uniform
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a sense of community and belonging toward the school;
- is practical and smart;
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and is considered by parents/care givers as good value for money; and
- is designed with health and safety in mind.
Uniforms are mandatory. Uniforms set the tone of a positive learning environment. Please be mindful that dress code violations will be enforced, as we want to protect our learning environment. The uniform policy is as follows:
Red or white polo shirt with with black or khaki bottoms and black shoes.
Middle School Students
Red/White/Black polo shirts with black or khaki bottoms and black shoes.
Only black or white socks or stockings are permitted. Students must wear belts.