As we continue our school year, please be reminded of some specific policies and procedures to ensure that we maintain a safe, orderly, and positive learning environment.
- Students in K-Sth must wear red or white shirts
- 6th and ih grade students can wear red, white, or black shirts
- All grades must wear Black or Khaki bottoms
- Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times
Carpool Policies and Procedures
- Our instructional day begins at 8:00 a.m. All students that arrive after this time will be considered tardy and must be escorted into the building by a parent or guardian to be checked ·in and receive a tardy pass. However, you may not escort your child to the classroom because instruction has already started.
- Early dismissal for a doctor’s appointment must occur no later than 2:00 p.m. Parents will not be allowed to check students out after this time.
- Afternoon Carpool is from 3:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
- Students not picked up by 3:35 p.m. will be sent to the After School Program. If you arrive after 3:35 p.m. your child will be in the after-school Program located in the Cafeteria at a daily program rate of $22 drop in fee.
- Re-Enrollment period is currently in effect. You will receive a re-enrollment sheet for current students of DPA. If your child intends on returning to DPA for the 2016-2017 school year, please complete and return the information to their homeroom teacher who will submit it to the Main Office. All forms need to be submitted by March 15, 2016.
- Open Enrollment is from February 16, 2016 to March 30, 2016 for NEW STUDENTS. Applications are available online at www.dekalbprepacademy.org and are due by March 30, 2016.